Winners Satellite Fellowship (WSF): Creating A Forum For A Caring Christian Fellowship
“Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts.” – Acts 2:46 (New International Version – NIV)
The advent of mega churches and the busyness of the times have resulted in a church with faceless members where people are being taught but not being touched. The Church has consequently become a large ocean with drowning members. The Winners Satellite Fellowship (WSF) is set to create a forum for a caring fellowship where every member of the Church is adequately cared for.
Winners Satellite Fellowship Objectives
- To Care – Hearts of compassion
- To Feed – Nourished and balanced saints
- To Teach – Knowledge and enlightenment
- To Lead – Leading leaders
After the order of the 1st century New Testament church, the WSF is out to care, feed and nourish the members. The WSF brings Jesus to your doorstep with the following results:
- Undeniable signs and wonders
- Life changing experiences
- Christian care and loving interactions
- Destiny moulding teaching and much more in a non denominational environment
Date: Every Saturday of the month
Time: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
The Winners’ Satellite Fellowship meeting holds every Saturday unless announced otherwise in the services. Please note that the Winners Satellite Fellowship is the share and care for the Winners family. Every winner is enjoined to attend this unique meeting. Time is 5:00pm – 6:00pm.